Congratulations! You have decided to purchase a home, or are thinking about buying one. You'll be joining the ranks of hundreds of families who realize that home ownership offers a number of benefits including building equity, saving for the future, and creating an environment for your family. When you own your own home, your hard-earned dollars contribute to your mortgage. The equity you earn is yours. Over time, your home will increase in value.
In the following reports, you'll find the information you need to make a wise buying decision. I'll take you through the planning process step-by-step , to help you determine which home is right for you. You'll find a host of informative articles on mortgages, viewing homes, the offer, closing details and moving.
Below, select desired reports and complete the form provided.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- help you understand every step of the buying process in order to make this the most rewarding experience you can have.
- help you better understand and know the area you have chosen.
- show you where all the services you need are located.
- show you a variety of properties in the area you choose so that you will be comfortable in your choice and confident in its value.
-explain the written offer to you so that you will understand the responsibilities and privileges that it entails and requires.
- work with you to obtain the very best financing for your new home.
-contact homeowners in an area if there are no properties currently for sale in the area you choose.
- work with the lender to be sure the funds are available as soon as possible.
- help you arrange for your inspection of the property.
- accompany you on the walk-through of your home immediately before settlement.
- provide you with the information on properties that have been sold in the neighborhood where you choose to purchase so that you will better understand the value.
- be available to show property to you as soon as it is available. We want to find the very best for you.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Please contact me if you have any questions about buying a home in Vernal or elsewhere in Utah.